Win a Sinch Mode 2 e-bike (mens or womens) to the value of $3599.99!
The Mode 2 is a great bike for on-road or light off-road use whether it’s riding around town or exploring the cycle trails of NZ. The quality Shimano intuitive mid-drive motor provides plenty of assistance to let you tackle those longer rides and bigger hills. World class selected components have been used to ensure you enjoy every second of the E-Bike experience. The intuitive pedal assist Shimano drive will help you maintain speeds up to 32km/hr and the system enables you to travel up to 150km on one full charge.
How to win
All you need to do is attend the eBike Expo on Friday, 15 November or Saturday, 16 November 2019 at The Cloud, Queens Wharf in Auckland and fill out an online entry form to go into the draw.
Terms & Conditions
- Entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of the terms & conditions.
- eBike Expo organisers reserve the right to exclude any person from participating in the Promotion on reasonable grounds.
- You must be 18 years of age to enter.
- Only one entry per person. All additional entries will be disqualified.
- By participating, entrants grant eBike Expo organisers exclusive permission to use their information for future promotion and marketing purposes and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
- Only the person who originally entered the Promotion can be awarded the prize (the ‘Winner’).
- The Winner will be drawn from all entries on 18 November 2019 and notified by phone and email.
- Where attempts to contact the Winner fail (e.g. when the Winner cannot be contacted by phone after three attempts or mail sent is returned) the organisers will select another winner. If, after successful notification, the prize is not collected within two months of being announced it will be regarded as forfeit.
- The organisers’ determination of the Winner is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable. No other family members, friends, office associates or any other person will be able to participate on the Winner’s behalf. In the event that the Prize specified in the Competition becomes unavailable for any reason the Promoter may substitute a prize of like or equal value.
- Where the Winner is required to claim the prize in person, they must provide proper identification (e.g. driver’s licence, passport, birth certificate). If the Winner is under the age of 18 years their parent or legal guardian must accompany the Winner or give their prior written consent to the award of the Prize.
- The Winner takes the Prize entirely at his/her own risk and indemnifies Icon Conference and Event Management in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage or loss of life that may occur in connection with the prize. The Winner is responsible for all insurance, tax or other costs that may be associated with the Prize. Where the Prize has associated terms and conditions the Winner.
- Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.